Using ESSO: Set Focus Send Key Option Does not Work With Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
(Doc ID 2566637.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On: Logon Manager
The "Set Focus" option does not place the cursor focus in the correct field of a logon form when using Send Keys in an application template.
Use the "Set Focus" send key option in the application template to place the focus of the cursor on a specific field in the logon form of an application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a windows application template using Send Keys for credential insertion.
- Include the "Set Focus" option in the Send Keys operation to place focus on a specific field.
- Publish the template to the repository.
- Refresh the ESSO-LM client to synchronize the template.
- Open the target windows application.
Due to this issue, administrators cannot create a working template for the windows application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document