UCM/Portal 188.8.131.52.0 Auto Suggest Type Ahead Not Working.
(Doc ID 2567404.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The type ahead in the ADF interface of portal is not working as expected
When using the ADF auto suggest functionality in the Portal the behavior is
different than in the Core UI
- In WCC UI the search returns more results
- In WCC UI I see results shown in this format: User Display Name (user uid)
- In WCP or WCC ADF UI I see results show in this format: User Display Name
- The order of search results is the same between WCP and WCC ADF UI.
- The order of search results is different in WebCenter Content UI.
- The searched term is more accurate in WebCenter Content UI where I can see the searched term at the top of search results.
- The search term is less accurate in WCP and WCC ADF UI where I have to type more of the user display name or dname before I can see the user in the search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document