"ORA-00942: table or view does not exist" Error When Opening a Saved List in ODI
(Doc ID 2574429.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the database user of the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) work repository is different from the database user of the master repository, loading a list of objects in the "Export Multiple Objects" window results in an ODI-26184 error.
- Create ODI Master Repository (Sample schema owner: ODI_Master) with ODI Studio.
- Create ODI Work Repository (Sample schema owner: ODI_Work) with ODI Studio.
- Create a scenario.
- Select "Export" and underneath, "Export Multiple Objects"
- Drag and Drop the scenario to the "Drag and drop objects into the list to export them" panel.
- Press "Save export list" icon. and save it.
- Close "Export Multiple Objects" window
- Reopen "Export Multiple Objects" window
- Press "Load a list of objects..." icon. and then, open the saved list from step 6.
- The ODI-26184 and ORA-00942 errors occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document