Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) OAM Console Login Fails - No Errors are Displayed
(Doc ID 2583553.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) OAM Console Login Fails - No Errors are Displayed. In the address bar it shows "/oamconsole/faces/loginjspx?loginError=true"
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open a new browser session and call the OAM Console ... http://WLS_ADMIN_SERVER_HOSTNAME.DOAMIN:PORT>/oamconsole
This will bring up the login screen ...
2. Enter <ADMIN_USERNAME>/<PASSWORD>
3. The screen refreshed and no error is presented.
- The OAM System store is something other than the default embedded LDAP server
- LDAPbind as the <ADMIN_USERNAME>fails ... "the password has expired."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document