ODI 12c Studio is Missing "Convert To Flow" Option from 11g Dataset Style for Reusable Mappings
(Doc ID 2585778.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio version 126.96.36.199.x, has an option to convert mappings from 11g dataset style to 12c flow style. However, this option does not exist for reusable mappings.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a temporary interface using ODI 11g.
- Upgrade the work repository to ODI 12c, ie 188.8.131.52.x.
- Log into ODI using 184.108.40.206.x and find the object
- Note that the mapping was converted from a temporary interface to a reusable mapping, however, the mapping still has the old 11g dataset style.
- Right-click on the mapping, and notice that there is no "convert to flow" option as it is the case with regular mappings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document