Some Users Are Not Able To Login To Webcenter Content
(Doc ID 2589302.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Content Server
Some users are not able to login to Webcenter Content
Some of the active users are no longer able to login to webcenter content. All of these users were able to login two weeks ago and now get "Invalid Credentials Please try entering your user name and password again."
1. All of these users are active in Active Directory. We have validated their user name and passwords are correct. They are able to log in to other enterprise applications using same active directory credentials.
2. This issue occurs (and reproducible) in all browsers.
3. Nothing wrong with the users' PC or network. I as an admin able to login myself from their PCs. Those users are not able to login from another PC (my PC) either.
4. Had users tried directly on host:port eliminating friendly url.
5. Had our network and active directory admins to validate those user accounts are valid.
There was no change made to the system in recent months that I am aware of. Majority of the users are working fine - only about 6-7 users are reporting this error.
"Invalid Credentials Please try entering your user name and password again."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document