Public PGP Key Alias Not Displayed after Import
(Doc ID 2591023.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Managed File Transfer - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing a PGP public key through the MFT Console, it is not displayed in the list after clicking Import, even though it appears in the EM Console Credential Store. Also, the target pre-processing action for PGP Encryption does not display the public key alias.
PGP public key should be displayed immediately after clicking import, like other keys imported, and available in the target pre-processing action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to MFT Console -> Administration -> Keystore Management -> Keys.
2) Set key information:
3) Click 'import Key' button.
4) In Import Key pop-up:
- enter Alias: pubpgp
- select Format: PGP
- browser for PGP public key
- select Type: Public
- click Import
5) Observe key just imported is not displayed, even if you try to search for it.
6) If you try to add it again, using the same information, the following error is displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document