Unable to Modify /Access Some Components Inside a Movable Box in WebCenter Portal 12c
(Doc ID 2595162.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to modify / access some components inside a movable box in WebCenter Portal 12c.
Trying to edit the components show the movable box properties instead.
- It is not clear why some components can be edited and others can't.
- The issue happens with a legacy portal upgraded from 11g to 12c.
- It does not seem possible to get into the contents of components inside the movable box.
Expect to be able to edit all the components inside the movable box.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Edit the page with the movable box.
- Double Click the Movable Box component to see the green frame.
- Select the component to show the Properties and try to edit.
Some components can be edited and others can't.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document