Role With Membership Rule For Date Field Is Not Assigned To User
(Doc ID 2607122.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role which has membership rule with date fields (For example, out of the box field: Hire Date) is not getting assigned to newly created users even though users are matching the membership rule.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to self service page in OIG 12c PS3 environment and create a test role as "Role1" with membership rule as below for the out of the box date field (hire date).
For example: Hire Date > 10/1/2019 and similarly for other operators also (<,>, <=,>= and = )
2. Login to sysadmin page and run the "Refresh Role Memberships" schedule job.
3. Login to identity self service page and go to "Members" tab of test role "Role1" and click on "Rule Based Members" tab and it displays/shows the list of users who were matching the membership rule of the test role.
4. Now, create a test user as "User1" (either from trusted or through self service UI manually) with matching above membership rule and
5. Login to Identity self service page and check the roles tab of test user "User1".
6. Role "Role1" is not getting assigned automatically to test user "User1" even though test user is matching the membership rule for test role but test user
is shown in "Preview Results" list of membership rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document