Advisor Webcast: How to Find Critical Patch Updates for Oracle Fusion Middleware Products held on January 16th 2020
(Doc ID 2611941.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for Middleware administrators who are responsible for maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware environments with proactive security and other critical/recommended patches.
- Learn About Oracle's security vulnerability policies and patch delivery process.
- Review an introduction to maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware environments.
- Quickly find out what is installed in your Middleware or Oracle home.
- Know how to navigate the Critical Patch Update (CPU) Patch Availability Document.
- Find CPU patches applicable to your Oracle home and other required steps.
- Develop a maintenance plan and get started with necessary tools and instructions.
- Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!