Enabling Discussions and Announcements Does Not Populate Forum ID
(Doc ID 2615689.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a new portal and when attempting to enable Announcements and Discussions, the Forum ID does not get generated.
1) Create a new portal
2) Go to services > enable discussions
3) Note the forum ID is blank
4) Navigate away from that page and come back to services/discussions and the forum ID shows an auto generated forum id
5) Repeat the same but enable announcements
6) The forum ID is not blank but it is "0"
7) Unlike discussions, when trying to leave the page the "forum id" textbox is marked with red and a message stating no value was defined for the forum id
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document