Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) Federation - Authentication Result "Authentication Failed"
(Doc ID 2618207.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 18.104.22.168.x) Federation - Authentication Result "Authentication Failed ..."
- No user returned during attribute based authentication using attribute mapping for name ID: <user_name> and name ID format = urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified
- OAM is the Identity Provider (IdP)
- Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) is the Service Provider (SP)
- Followed Configuring Oracle Access Management Identity Federation 11gR2 PS2 as an Identity Provider with Oracle Cloud as Service Provider
- Federation SSO Operation Result
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document