ESSO Fails To Recognize The Microfocus Rumba 9.5 + 10 Mainframe Emulator On Windows 10
(Doc ID 2618897.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On: Logon Manager
ESSO-LM client fails to respond to Microfocus Rumba 9.5 + 10 Mainframe emulator on Windows 10
Unable to get the ESSO-LM client to recognize the Rumba mainframe emulator.after creating templates for the Mainframe emulation software on a Windows 10 machine. The issue reproduces on version 9.5 and 10.
The ESSO-LM client recognizes the mainframe emulator and injects the users credentials into the screens defined within the mainframe application template.
- Create the template by adding in the mainframe text
- Set the text detection to unique pieces of text on the screen.
- Highlight the credential fields on the emulator screen.
- Publish the template.
- Create credentials for the local user of with that template
- Start mainframe application in the Micro Focus mainframe emulator.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use ESSO-LM single sign-on with the Micro Focus Rumba mainframe emulator. .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document