RTS Instance Is Stopping with Error Message: "Can't Delete file "XXXXX". Access Denied".
(Doc ID 2622907.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, OFR Runtime Server
RTS Instance is stopping automatically with the below message: "Can't Delete file "XXXXX". Access Denied".
1. No recent changes to the RTS Configuration.
2. There is some issue with the data extraction out of the Image & decided to process 70K+ documents.
3. Placed the identified image tiff files in the RTS Import folder.
4. During business hours, removed all of the pending tiff files from the RTS Import folder.
5. Import RTS Instance is hung after it is started multiple times.
6. It is referring to the error message under statistics "Can't Delete file "XXXXX". Access Denied", Where as the file present in that folder with the same permissions.
Restarting the RTS Instance multiple times & hard bouncing the sever did not resolve the situation
Removed all of the pending tiff files from the RTS Import folder.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!