ODI 12c Package Executed in Simulation Mode does not Show the Code of its Procedure Steps
(Doc ID 2626940.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.190415 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 188.8.131.52.190415 and later, when executing a Package in simulation mode, the code of Procedure steps it contains is not generated.
Also, when executing in simulation mode the Procedure itself, its code is shown, as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Procedure in ODI 184.108.40.206.0, and Implement the following code:
select '<%=odiRef.getSession ("SESS_GUID" )%>' from dual
- Run the Procedure in simulation mode, and observe the Session GUID is shown, as expected.
- Create a Package, and drag & drop the above Procedure to one of Package steps.
- Run the Package in simulation mode, and observe that there is no code whatsoever shown for the Procedure step.
It should have shown the Session GUID, exactly as it does at step #2 above.
- Implement the same in ODI 220.127.116.11.190415 BP, and observe the same behavior is observed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document