Understanding WebCenter Forms Recognition RTS System Resource Logs
(Doc ID 2629441.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The routine Runtime Server (RTS), log for WFR includes system-level resource information and, in the event of a system crash or failure, special error logs. These logs are located in the <Installation Folder>\Bin\bin\Log folder. These log files for the different WebCenter Forms Recognition components can be found as follows:
- V_ Log file: For Verifier messages, e.g. any custom script errors
- H_ Log file: For Runtime Server messages
- VA_ Log file: For Advanced Verifier messages
- L_ Log file: For Learnset Manager messages, e.g. when the user triggers document learning, or when a backup of the Learnset is taken, etc.
- D_ Log file: For Designer messages (including scripting errors)
- U_ Log file: For Unknown/External application messages
- S_ Log file: For Standard Service Manager messages
- I_ Log files: Component log files for all applications and are written to by the application during the normal running.
As an example, the filename syntax for the Runtime Server log file, where the RTS instance is called "Oracle AP", would be:
<Installation Folder>\Bin\bin\Log\H_Oracle AP_<yyyymmdd>.log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document