ESSO-LM Fails To Recognize Windows Security Dialog On Windows 10
(Doc ID 2634324.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterpsies Single Sign-On: Logon Manager
ESSO-LM fails to recognize the Windows Security dialog on Windows 10
The Windows Security dialog application window, rendered from Internet Explorer on Windows 10 is not detected or visible when attempting to create an application template in the ESSO Administrative Console
The Windows Security dialog can be detected as a valid application window when creating an application template in the ESSO Administrative Console.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Logon to the Windows 10 desktop.
- Open the Internet Explorer web browser for a web application to get the Windows 10 security dialog.
- Open the ESSO Administrative Console and right click on Applications.
- Select New Windows App and follow the prompts to create a template.
- Select Java, SAP, Modern UI as the application type. Click Next.
- The application window for the Windows Security dialog is not visible
Due to this issue, users cannot create an application template for the Windows Security Dialog in IE on Windows 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document