Oracle Access Manager (OAM) User Login Issues With Active Directory (AD) LDAP Commincation "Hanging Treads"
(Doc ID 2634693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If 2 of the 4 Active Directory (AD) Servers that are behind an F5 loadbalancer (LBR) VIP go down, the OAM instances get hanging threads which results in "overload" or "warning" states in weblogic console.
- OAM 12c
- IDstore configured to use F5 loadbalancer Vip for LDAP communication
- Restart WLS Managed server running OAM does not resolve the issue
- Connections going directly to : <AD_Server_3_IP> and <AD_Server_4_IP>, while those IP's or hostnames are NOT configured anywhere in OAM
- Results of netstat -na | grep SYN
- Once <AD_Server_3_IP> and <AD_Server_4_IP> servers are back online the problem goes away
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document