APEX_MAIL.SEND Returns ORA-01403: No Data Found When Using APEX_MAIL Email Template Feature
(Doc ID 2634979.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 19.1.0.00.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Executing apex_mail.send referencing from a procedure and getting the following message:
Error report -
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "APEX_190100.WWV_FLOW_MAIL", line 1037
ORA-06512: at "APEX_190100.WWV_FLOW_MAIL", line 837
ORA-06512: at "APEX_190100.WWV_FLOW_MAIL", line 873
ORA-06512: at "APEX_190100.WWV_FLOW_MAIL_API", line 88
ORA-06512: at line 45
01403. 00000 - "no data found"
*Cause: No data was found from the objects.
*Action: There was no data from the objects which may be due to end of fetch.
2. Using the new APEX_MAIL Email Template feature and the template is referenced correctly in the Apex_mail.send procedure.
3. ACLS are defined correctly.
4. Standard APEX generated emails - such as emails about work spaces and password changes - are working correctly.
5. Emails can be sent successfully from APEX such as the example in <Note 1950859.1> as long as no Email Template is referenced in the email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document