Empty Agent Properties After ODI 12c Master Repository Import Using ODI Studio
(Doc ID 2636268.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 1.0.2 and later
Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service - Version 17.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Master Repository into a completely empty database schema and using the "Import Master Repository" menu-option from ODI Studio > File > New, the import succeeds, but existing and new Agents don't have any Properties.
Also, there is no apparent way to add the properties.
- Start ODI Studio, and login to an existing ODI 12c Master Repository.
- Export the Master Repository
Make sure that the Repository has at least one created technology object.
- Create a new database schema.
Make sure to not have created the Master / Work Repository infrastructure, but specify a completely empty database schema.
- Close and re-open ODI Studio.
- Select: File > New > Import Master Repository
The import will finish without issues,
- In the ODI Studio > Topology, notice the following:
- Any imported Agents have no "Properties"
- Creating a new Agent, and there are no "Properties" either.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!