Search Engine On The Composer Does Not Work As Expected (doesn't search)
(Doc ID 2641498.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version,
search Engine on the composer does not work as expected
When using the Search by Alias feature on SOA composer just typing a name and hitting enter after does not do anything
As per documentation
12.3 Opening and Viewing an Oracle Business Rules Dictionary
12.5 Editing Rules in an Oracle Business Rules Dictionary
12.5.1 Using the Rulesets Tab
"In the Rules list, you can enter an alias and search for rules"
To be able to search using the "Search By Alias" on demand
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to SOA Composer
2. On the Navigation drop down click on the "Type Views" option (if first time accessing shows "Deployment View" and expand the Types tree. Then Expand the Business Rules node
3. Click on the .rule
4. type any search string on the Search By Alias box nothing will happen , hit enter key, nothing will happen
5. Click on the top Right "Create Session" Button to create an session, now the Search By alias will show the "Advance Add or Modify Options" (Green plus sign above the search box)
6. Type anything on the Search By alias, again nothing will happen, hit enter, nothing will happen
7. without removing the text on the Search By alias (step 6) click on the green and then select "decision table" Now the search will be triggered and
it will show 2 results that has search string on it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document