OIM 220.127.116.11: JDeveloper Throws Error when Loading OIM Libraries for Custom Work Flow - Invalid project format: oracle-page-templates-ext.jar!/adflibREADME.txt
(Doc ID 2646829.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting up a ViewController Project for an Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) custom workflow development according to below document (*1). After adding "OIM View Shared Library" and "OIM Model Shared Library" to the ViewController Project, JDeveloper throws the following "Invalid project format" error into its "Log" window;
(*1) Developing and Customizing Applications for Oracle Identity Governance 126.96.36.199
- 17 Customizing the Interface
-- 17.7 Developing Managed Beans and Task Flows
--- 17.7.2 Setting Up the ViewController Project
The error occurs in the steps below;
1. Run JDeveloper 188.8.131.52.
2. Display Log windows from tool menu, "Window" > "Log".
3. Create a new Application, select "ADF Fusion Web Application", and then click "OK".
4. Click "Next" in all steps to create the Application, and then click "Finish".
5. Right-click the "ViewController" project, and select "Project Properties".
6. Select "Libraries and Classpath".
7. Click "Add Library", click "Load Dir", select IDM_HOME/server/jdev.lib, add "OIM View Shared Library" and "OIM Model Shared Library", and click "OK".
-> The "Invalid project format" error appears in the Log window.
NOTE: It's outside of this document scenario, but the error occurs in standalone JDeveloper 184.108.40.206 also without OIM installation by loading the oracle-page-templates-ext.jar file directly instead of the OIM libraries;
"Libraries and Classpath" -> "Add JAR/Directory..." -> Open <FMW_HOME>/jdeveloper/adfv/jlib/oracle-page-templates-ext.jar
The issue does not occur in JDeveloper and OIM 220.127.116.11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document