CKEditor Is Not Working As Expected Between Browsers
(Doc ID 2648973.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CKEditor is not Working as Expected between Browsers
- When using Chrome, the customer is finding
- Some paragraphs' fonts change for some reason
- Page break corrupts numbered lines that are split between pages
- Bulleting does not appear correctly
- Some special characters are not being rendered properly.
- Single lines / spaces are being interpreted as more than one in spacing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document