Salesforce Connector Is Truncating the Object Length to 30 Characters in ODI 184.108.40.206.0
(Doc ID 2656217.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Data Integrator on Marketplace - Version 18.104.22.168.200123 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having upgraded Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) from 22.214.171.124.6 to 126.96.36.199, the following error is encountered when attempting to execute a Mapping that loads data from a source Salesforce Datastore:
Steps to replicate the behavior:
- Create a new Mapping
- Use Source as a Salesforce object with Object length >30 characters
- Use Target as a Oracle Table
- Drag and Drop any one columns from source to target.
- Finish the Mapping by setting the required LKM and IKM (LKM SQL to Oracle).
- Run the Mapping and observe the SQL code which is executed at Salesforce end.
It will truncate the object length to 30 characters
Upgrade from 188.8.131.52.6 to 184.108.40.206.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!