How To Invoke REST Service From BPM when using HTTPS
(Doc ID 2658250.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version,
How to invoke REST service from BPM when using https
With reference to "Fusion Middleware Developing Business Processes with Oracle Business Process Management Studio"
When making a REST service call with https the values are not returned
For example, using JDeveloper:
1) Create a new BPM application
2) Create a new empty BPM project
3) In "External Reference" swimlane, create a new reference using REST Binding wizard
4) In "Components" swimlane, create a new BPMN process, using BPMN 2.0 process wizard (synchronous process type)
5) Edit BPMN process, adding a service call activity
6) Edit service call activity properties (implementation tab).
a) Type = service call
b) Service = unable to select REST Adapter reference
When the service call is made with SSL enabled the values in the response are blank
When making a REST call using BPM the values should be returned in the response just as they are in non
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document