ADF Bundle Patches for 220.127.116.11.0 and 18.104.22.168.0
(Doc ID 2659387.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Starting from version 188.8.131.52.0, ADF has changed the way patches are delivered, and will start providing a periodic release of Bundle patches for versions 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
This document lists the ADF Bundle patches for customer's consumption in these 2 versions.
- <Patch 32588679> ADF BUNDLE PATCH 18.104.22.168.210304
- Released on March 16, 2021
|<Patch 32458315>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 22.214.171.124.210203||Released on February 18, 2021|
|<Patch 32357288>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 126.96.36.199.210107||Released on January 19, 2021|
|<Patch 32264996>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 188.8.131.52.201211||Released on December 17, 2020|
|<Patch 32099048>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 184.108.40.206.201101||Released on November 13, 2020|
|Patch 31966224||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.201002||Released on October 12, 2020, but was later removed and is no longer available|
|<Patch 31762739>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 18.104.22.168.200817||Released on August 31, 2020|
|<Patch 31488215>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 22.214.171.124.200613||Released on July 9, 2020|
|<Patch 31441160>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 126.96.36.199.200603||Released on June 8, 2020|
|<Patch 31189576>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 188.8.131.52.200416||Released on April 30, 2020|
|<Patch 30968902>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 184.108.40.206.2002281||Released on February 28, 2020|
- <Patch 32366874> ADF BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.210111
- Released on January 19, 2021
|<Patch 31985811>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 18.104.22.168.201007||Released on November 2, 2020|
|<Patch 31871823>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 22.214.171.124.200910||Released on October 6, 2020|
|<Patch 31532341>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 126.96.36.199.200623||Released on July 14, 2020|
|<Patch 31348874>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 188.8.131.52.200514||Released on May 29, 2020|
|<Patch 31021968>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 184.108.40.206.200311(ID:200311.2214.S)||Released on March 20,2020|
|<Patch 30347629>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.190924(ID:190924.2139.S)||Superseded by Patch 31021968|
|<Patch 29620828>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 18.104.22.168.0(ID:190404.0959.S) - REVISED||Superseded by Patch 30347629|
|<Patch 28151020>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 22.214.171.124.0(ID:180607.1214.S)||Superseded by Patch 29620828|
|<Patch 27200870>||ADF BUNDLE PATCH 126.96.36.199.0(ID:171130.1152.S)||Superseded by Patch 28151020|
- These patches require OPatch 13.9.4
- When applying a BP in one version, be aware that previous BP already applied in the same environment will be rolled back
- Customers are expected to apply the latest Patch for the current version they have.
- For additional details when dealing with a patch, check these documents:
- <Note 2298797.1> "Interpreting the ReadMe Instructions for an ADF 12c Patch"
- <Note 2563270.1> "ADF Application Experiencing Problems After Applying Patch"
- <Note 2335536.1> "Are There Any Constraints Between the ADF Version Used At Design Time (DT) And Run Time (RT)?"
- <Note 2328849.1> "After Applying An ADF 12c Patch, Does The Application Need To Be Rebuilt?"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!