Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 32-bit 11g WebGate For Apache 2.2 On Windows 2008 SP2 (64-bit) Startup Error "... The Apache service named is not a valid Win32 application"
(Doc ID 2659749.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.x
- 32-bit 11g (184.108.40.206.0) WebGate For Apache 2.2 On Windows 2008 SP2 (64-bit)
- Installation and configured the 220.127.116.11.0 WebGate 32-bit on Apache 2.2 32-bit hosted on a Windows Server 64-bit, per ... Fusion Middleware Installing WebGates for Oracle Access Manager, Chapter 5 Installing and Configuring Apache 11g WebGate for OAM
- Added the 32-bit JRE location in the -jreLoc variable of the setup.exe command
- EditHttpConf.exe results in the error message "This application failed to start because msvcr71.dll was not found.
Apache returns an error upon restart
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document