ADVISOR WEBCAST RECORDING: Zero Down Time Patching in Weblogic held on 23-JUL-2020 [video]
(Doc ID 2663116.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2020
This one-hour advisor webcast is recommended for Middleware Weblogic Users, Deployers and Administrators about Zero Down Time Patching.
- Introduction to Zero Downtime Patching
- Types of Patching Workflows:
- Moving servers to a patched Oracle home
- Updating to a new Java version
- Deploying updated applications
- Performing a rolling restart of servers
- ZDT Patching Restrictions
- Configuring and Monitoring Workflows
- Modifying Workflows Using Custom Hooks
- Questions and Answers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!