BPMN 22.214.171.124 Audit Detail Remains Small Size Even After Pop-Up Window Is Expanded
(Doc ID 2664916.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to view BPMN audit details after upgrade from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.
Audit Detail Remains Small Size Even After Pop-Up Window Is Expanded.
Subsequent attempts to open the Audit Trail will be blank.
This issue started with BPM 220.127.116.11. Reproduced with the following steps.
1. In Enterprise Manager -> soa-infra -> "Flow Instances" tab -> Select a "Flow ID"
2. In the "Details of Flow ID" -> Trace Frame, select a BPMN Instance
3. In the "Audit Trail" tab, change the view to "Tree View"
4. Expand an Activity and select any "Instance entered the activity" link
5. Notice that the pop-up window can be resized, but the enclosed frame stays incredible small, only 11 characters wide
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document