Oracle Access Manager (OAM) - Multi Data Center (MDC) - Group Based Authorization Fails "Not authorized exception" When Authentication Is Made in Date Center 1 (DC1) And Authorization In DC2
(Doc ID 2667360.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Multi Data Center (MDC)
- There is no issue if both Authentication and Authorization are made in the same Data Center (DC)
- Issue flow ...
1. Authentication is made in DC1 (based on User Affinity)
2. Authorization is made in DC2 (based on how WebGate is configured) ---------> Group Based Authorization is used as condition (user need to be part of specified Group)
3. User getting "Not authorized exception"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document