Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) After Applying 220.127.116.11.200327 (BP02) Authentication/Authorization and "importPolicy" Performance Issues
(Doc ID 2672135.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After applying April Bundle Patch (22.214.171.124.200327), performance related to authentication/authorization, policy import/export are effected.
- Time taken to complete these operations are impacted
- No issue with prior Bundle Patches 126.96.36.199.191223 (BP01) Access Server
Steps to reproduce
1. Apply April Bundle Patch (188.8.131.52.200327)
2. Use wlst.sh ... MW_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin
3. In WLST prompt:-
Applied April Bundle Patch (184.108.40.206.200327)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document