Oracle Access Manager (OAM) One time Pin (OTP) Using SMS - Page Reloads After Rendering User Interface (UI)
(Doc ID 2673722.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Choose the OTP method, after or during the supplying of the "credentials", The OTP page is reloaded.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 18.104.22.168.x)
- One time Pin (OTP) Using SMS Second Factor authentication
- Page Reloads After Rendering User Interface (UI)
- The timing of the issue can be effected by network speed
- This causes confusion to the end user
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document