Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Support for SameSite Attribute
(Doc ID 2687940.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Provide a starting point when dealing with SameSite Attribute Semantics and the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) product.
- Starting with a specific Bundle Patch version and greater, that is listed in the solution, includes support for the SameSite=None attribute in OAM Cookies. OAM will add the SameSite=None attribute to all cookies set by the WebGate and OAM server to support this feature. This document describes the required OAM server and WebGate patches and configuration needed to implement the SameSite feature.
- This is a living document and will be modified/improved as needed.
In the readme for the perspective patches it states ...
- You must also download and upgrade to the latest WebGate Patch for this feature to work. For details, see the note Support for SameSite Attribute in Webgate (Doc ID 2687940.1) at https://support.oracle.com.
- See also the note Oracle Access Manager (OAM): Impact Of SameSite Attribute Semantics (Doc ID 2634852.1) at https://support.oracle.com.
- "SameSite Attribute in Webgate (Doc ID 2687940.1)", is now called "Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Support for SameSite Attribute (Doc ID 2687940.1)"
- The relevant information from "Impact Of SameSite Attribute Semantics (Doc ID 2634852.1)", has been merged and linked to this KM Note
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document