Replicat Abended With OGG-06206 The database connection must be to the root level database for user <Goldengate_username>
(Doc ID 2694653.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle GoldenGate - Version 22.214.171.124.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Target Goldengate user is not common user
- Below DBLOGIN command is working fine.
GGSCI> DBLOGIN userid <username>,password <password>
While trying to start replicat in Goldengate 19.1 against the PDB in the target DB, got below error
--> ERROR OGG-06206 The database connection must be to the root level database for user <Goldengate_username>
Below is detail
- Source Database Version: Oracle 126.96.36.199
- Source Goldengate Version: GoldenGate 12.2
- Target Database Version: Oracle 19c Container DB
- Target Goldengate Version: GoldenGate 19.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document