Oracle Access Manager (OAM) - OMA PUSH Notification - SFA Option Is Not Displayed
(Doc ID 2699450.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle Moble Authenticator (OMA)
- Second Factor Authentication (SFA)
- Following How to Configure OAM for Second Factor Authentication Using a Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) Push Notification to an Android Device (Doc ID 2308621.1)
- Oracle Mobile Authenticator user registration works fine
When access protected resource, post primary authentication on SFA options, push notification is not displayed.
- No errors logged in OAM logs during Oracle Mobile Authenticator user registration - No visible error stack in logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document