Oracle Access Manager (OAM) OAMconsole - Account Lockout Not Working With Embeddled LDAP As System Store
(Doc ID 2701277.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.191201.0123.S and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The OAMconsole "Account Lockout" does not work for the Embeddled LDAP as the System Store
- Requirement to implement a password policy on the /oamconsole application using the embedded LDAP for "Account Lockout"
Steps to reproduce:
1. In Weblogic Admin Console, add a test user account <TEST_ADMIN_USER> and assign it to the Administrator group.
2. Configure the Session Lockout in Weblogic Admin Console.
a. Navigate t0 Security Realms -> <REALM_NAME> -> Configuration -> User Lockout.
b. Change Lockout Threshold to: 5
3. Login to the WL Admin Console using account <TEST_ADMIN_USER> and enter the incorrect password 5 times, the lockout is enforced
4. Login to the /oamconsole using that same account <TEST_ADMIN_USER> and enter the incorrect password 5 times, the lockout is not enforced
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document