Oracle Access Manager (OAM) The NameID Value Is Not Unique Across Multiple Data Centers
(Doc ID 2715596.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user-A login to primary data center, gets NameId value X. Then the same User-A login to clone data center, NameId sent to SP is Y
- Oracle Access Manager OAM) is used as an Identity Provider (IDP)
- Service Provider (SP) Partner created with NameID Format as 'Persistent' and Name ID value as None
- User login works as ORAFEDPROVIDERFED table is getting updated
- Multi-data center implementation has 2 DC's
- The NameID is unique within the DC but not across the 2 DC's
- Expected that the NameID returned for each user to be unique across DCs
1. Login to user in DC1, check NameID.
2. Login using same user to DC2 and review the NameID sent to SP.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document