Taskflow Parameters refresh Issue between the pages
(Doc ID 2715688.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.190715 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.190715 version, Runtime Issues, Performance and Monitoring
User deployed ADF task flows to Portal and it uses dynamic data source and they need to pass in task flows through parameters.
and when they add same task flows in WebCenter different pages with different parameters when user access the first page then the same data source data shows on another page and clearing browser cache then the other is working fine but the first one shows second-page data.
1. Create 2 pages i.e. "A", "B" in WebCenter and drag-dropped the same task flow in both pages with different parameters.
2. if they access first "A" page then data shows proper according to passed parameter.
3. after that they access "B" page then it shows data of first page which parameter passed in "A" page.
4. Now clear browser cache then login again in WebCenter and access "B" page then it shows proper data according to the passed parameter.
5. And now upper issue occurs in First Page "A"
Same thing happens in Page Layouts and CSS they have clear browser cache after every change to see the result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document