Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Multi-Data Center Fail-over - Is There A Way To Automatically Switch Data Centers (DC) Back After Fail-over
(Doc ID 2727428.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Multi-Data Center Fail-over
Is There A Way To Automatically Switch Data Centers (DC) Back After Fail-over?
Multi-Data Center fail-over switch back
- Configured a multi-data center deployment
- The deployment is active-hot standby, so all traffic will be routed to the Primary data center, and traffic will only be routed to the clone data center when the Primary data center goes down
- This configuration is working as expected
- The Primary node is the current active data center, and when it goes down, the clone becomes the active data center and traffic begins flowing to it
- However, when the Primary data center comes back online, it does not automatically become the active data center again, and no traffic will be directed to it
- The clone data center needs to go down before the Primary gets put as the active data center
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.