OdiInvokeWebService with Retry and Interval Count Throws NullPointerException
(Doc ID 2729171.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a OdiInvokeWebService tool in a an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) package with the following options, an error occurs.
- Execution Timeout (ms) is set higher than zero
- Retry on Error = 0
- Retry Interval Seconds = 0
To Reproduce the issue follow the steps below:
- Open the package containing the OdiInvokeWebService.
- Set the timeout, retry attempts, and retry interval options.
- Execute the job.
- Observe the error in the Operator logs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document