Can Weblogic Patches Be Applied In A Rolling Mode In An Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Environment
(Doc ID 2732554.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Internet Directory - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can the below patches be applied on OAM/OAAM/OIF in rolling mode? (i.e. shutdown each node of OAM/OAAM/OID one by one. Then apply the patches while a live node will handle the requests?)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Adaptive Management (OAAM) 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) 188.8.131.52.0
- OAM/OAAM is protecting OIM, Oracle EBS, Oracle Siebel, MS Outlook and one .net application
- OAM and OAAM is deployed in HA and load balanced by OHS 184.108.40.206.0.
Need to apply following patches on WebLogic running OAM and OAAM
- <Patch:31641257> PSU OCT
- <Patch:27541896> JDBC
- <Patch:29659185> Samples
- <Patch:31447246> Coherence 220.127.116.11
- <Patch:31136426> BSU patch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document