Cross-side Scripting Vulnerability -OSB Console
(Doc ID 2732663.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, OSB Security
Cross-side scripting vulnerability -OSB Console
Customer needs following Response headers in OSB console application.
1. X-Frame-Options: deny or X-Frame-Options: sameorigin
2. X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
3. Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000 ; includeSubDomains
4. Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors self
5. X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies: none
6. X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
7. Access-Control-Allow-Origin: Web Services URL
a. Ex. Access-Control-Allow-Origin: https://cstmprdsoa53.cvp.cs
8. Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store
9. Pragma: no-cache
The customer is requesting above response headers in osb console application as osb console application itself is getting flaged in customer's env during security scan.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document