Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Oracle Access Protocol (OAP) over REST For OHS WebGate With 2-Way SSL Fails "Not Sending The Client Certificate"
(Doc ID 2733316.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Protocol (OAP) over REST for OAM server communication with OHS Webgate with 2-way SSL fails "Not Sending The Client Certificate"
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) WebGate 220.127.116.11.0
- Followed Administering Oracle Access Management, OAP Over Rest Communication
- Turned on SSL and tcpdump on both linux servers and weblogic
- It seems the WebGate it not sending the client certificate when requested by the server
- Tried with SSL terminated and SSL enable directly from the WebGate to OAM and still the WebGate is not sending the client certificate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document