Websocket Communication Cannot be Established after Application is Redeployed in WebLogic Server
(Doc ID 2733554.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After an application is redeployed on a cluster of WebLogic Servers, websocket communication cannot be established anymore
The following error occurs in the Apache Plugin:
The issue can be reproduced intermittently with the following steps:
1. Can be done via WLST, but the Admin Console can be used as well.
2. Undeploy the application from the Admin Console.
3. Redploy the application again.
4. Save Activate the Changes, then start the application.
5. The application fails and the error is seen in the Apache error_log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document