Unable to Reverse Engineer Synonyms in ODI 12c
(Doc ID 2733708.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Oracle Database Datasource contains synonyms.
Even though "synonym" is selected when attempting to reverse engineer the model using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio, the synonyms are not retrieved:
- In ODI Studio > DESIGNER > Open the Model
- In the Reverse Engineer side tab
- Select Customized and Synonym
- Click Reverse Engineer
- Open the data store generated
- Click Attributes side tab
=> The synonyms are not listed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document