Script Too Large Error When Importing ORDS RESTFul Service
(Doc ID 2733996.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 18.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a module of ORDS RESTful Services larger than 32kb,
the following error occurs.
"The uploaded script is too large. Application Express has a limit of 32MB (32767 bytes)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the Workspace home page, click SQL Workshop and then RESTful Services.
The RESTful Services home page appears.
2. Click ORDS Based RESTful Services.
The ORDS RESTful services page appears.
3. Click Import on the right pane.
The Import ORDS RESTful Services page appears.
4. For Import File, browse to and select the import file.
5. For File Character Set, select the character set used by the import file.
6. Click Import.
7. Error received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document