Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Upgrade From 184.108.40.206.0 To 220.127.116.11.0, Still Shows the EM Console Version of 18.104.22.168.0
(Doc ID 2736986.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing upgrade of the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) product from 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 the Enterprise Manager (EM) console still reports version as 220.127.116.11.
Why does EM Show 18.104.22.168 Version number, while Runtime version reports WebLogic Server 22.214.171.124?
- Weblogic (WLS) version in WLS /console -> WLS 126.96.36.199 shown
- OAM version in OAM /oamconsole -> OAM 188.8.131.52 shown
- The issue is only seen with EM and the version EM 184.108.40.206
1. Access and log into the EM console
2. In the upper right hand corner is the User Name
3. Select the drop down and Select "About Fusion Middleware Control"
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Upgraded From 220.127.116.11.0 To 18.104.22.168.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document