Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Upgrade From 22.214.171.124.0 To 126.96.36.199.0, Still Shows the EM Console Version of 188.8.131.52.0
(Doc ID 2736986.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing upgrade of the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) product from 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 the EM console still reports version as 22.214.171.124.
- Weblogic (WLS) version in WLS /console -> WLS 126.96.36.199 shown
- OAM version in OAM /oamconsole -> OAM 188.8.131.52 shown
- The issue is only seen with EM and the version in EM /em -> EM 184.108.40.206
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access and log into the EM console
- There is no loss in functionality, the issue is only cosmetic.
Why does EM Show 220.127.116.11 Version number, while Runtime version reports WebLogic Server 18.104.22.168?
Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Upgraded From 22.214.171.124.0 To 126.96.36.199.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document