Oracle Outside In Technology (OIT) 8.5.5 Bundle Patch 3 (January 2021) Bug Fix List
(Doc ID 2742280.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Outside In Technology - Version 8.5.5 to 8.5.5 [Release OIT]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attached PDF document lists the bug numbers and headlines/subjects of bugs fixed in the 8.5.5 Bundle Patch 3 (188.8.131.52) released in January 2021. Please be aware the bug numbers included in this list are the original/base bug numbers. If users are searching for a patch number in this list and it is not found, they will need the corresponding original bug number.
From the Release dropdown , select respective OIT SDK on which you want to apply 8.5.5 BP3 and click on Download.
- This bundle patch should be installed on top of '8.5.5 GA or any previous 8.5.5 bundle patch'.
- This bundle patch contains CPU patches as well as any one-off fixes(received prior to this patch) given to any customer .
- Future bundle patches to OIT 8.5.5 will be cumulative updates to this bundle patch.
- This bundle patch contains January 2021 CPU fixes in it.
The read-me file has references to certain bugs & ERs which has mandatory 'post-installation instructions' or 'Notes'. So in order to take benefit of those ERs/bugs , make sure that you follow the mentioned post-installation instructions or Notes for those specific cases. For any queries, please feel free to reach out to Oracle Support.
Check "https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2017/02/21/threads" document.
OIT Users can download and install OpenSSL Library version greater than or equal to 1.0.1 from OS Vendor sites.
- Windows does not have any dependency on OpenSSL.
- From next BP, OpenSSL dependencies will be removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document