Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Federation - Does Not Sending Client Certificate During Outbound Artifact SAML Requests
(Doc ID 2743547.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.200909 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM 126.96.36.199 is not sending client certificate during outbound artifact SAML requests; does not properly send the configured client certificate during outbound artifact calls it SAML IdP
- OAM - Federation - 188.8.131.52.200629
- Configuration works with OAM 184.108.40.206.x and OAM 220.127.116.11.x
- Same configuration does not work in OAM 18.104.22.168.x
- Tried configuring different options including usewlsclientconfig instead of the current usejreclientconfig, but did not work
- Configuration that works in 11g utilizes -D javax.net.ssl environment parameters to specify the keystore for the client connections.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document