NPE Error in ODI 12c Execution if Customized KM Uses "OdiRef.getTable ( "L" , "TARG_NAME" , "A" )" Unmapped on Target
(Doc ID 2749506.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.200618 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Integration Knowledge Module (IKM) uses odiRef.getTable() on the target.
If the mapping has
- more than one target
- and the previous target uses a different KM,
- and the target that uses the custom IKM is not mapped,
the odiRef.getTable() fails to return the target table, a "null" error as seen in the simulation mode execution below.
2. Create a mapping. The mapping has two targets.
Source => target1 => target2
Make sure that the target2 is not mapped
3. Set the custom IKM to be used on target2
4. Execute the mapping in simulation mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document